New York City Comic-Con will be streaming live events during the convention. Watch Here! (Getty Photo)
New York City Comic-Con will be streaming live all weekend from the Javits Center in Manhattan. More than 150,000 people are expected to attend. The show starts Oct. 11 and will continue through Sunday. The event is sold out so this the only way to gain exclusive access to the proceedings.
Comic publishers, film and entertainment companies, gaming companies and purveyors of rare collectible comics, which remain the lifeblood of the event, will be featured, along with sneak peeks at upcoming movies and television shows, and panel discussions.
Among some of the show’s highlights:
“Oldboy will be the subject of a panel at 6pm. Spike Lee has remade the South Korean revenge thriller, and there are reports he’ll attend.
Marvel’s new television program, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” will air Saturday (Oct 12). Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb is expected to lead a panel discussion, according to Entertainment Weekly.
The Walking Dead” will host its panel on Saturday as well. New footage will be previewed. Sleepy Hollow, which is already gaining a following on Fox will host its panel on Sunday (Oct. 13). It will by follow by “X Files,” led by Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny.
See the schedule below for live stream events!
|NYCC Live Stream Highlights|
- Falling Skies: The Magic Behind the Series: Panel Discussion of working behind-the-scenes, with a focus on the artistry that goes into making the show, plus preview of the fourth season next summer. Friday, 12:15pm
- Chucky’s 25th Anniversary (Creators & Cast): Chucky Creator Don Mancini and cast members Brad Dourif, Fiona Dourif Danielle Bisutti and Jennifer Tilly talk about the franchise. Friday, 12:15pm
- DC Entertainment: Panel will provide an inside view of DC Comics, Vertigo and DC Digital, Friday, Oct. 11, 1:30pm
- First Look, Justice League: War: Panel discussion with extended look at DC animated movie. “Justice League: War” will be released in 2014. Friday, 2:45 pm
- DC Comics: Batman: Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo detail the epic story line, “Batman: Zero Year,” and provide a preview of what’s to come. Friday, 5:15pm
- Oldboy: Filmmakers and actors will discuss exclusive footage from the film about a man who is imprisoned and suddenly released. He starts a quest to find out why. Friday, 6pm
- Archer: Discussion and Q&A: An inside look at the International Secret Intelligence Service from the animated series with voice actors and series creator Adam Reed. Saturday 11 a.m.
|Superman 75th Celebration: World Premiere of a special 75th Anniversary animated short created by “Man of Steel” Director Zack Snyder. “Superman: The Animated Series” Producer Bruce Timm will present the short). DC Comics Co-Publisher Dan Didio and Creative Director Mike anchor the panel. Saturday, 12:15pm|
Reign Screening and Fan Q&A: A behind-the-scenes presentation about the story of Mary Queen of Scots, her brief reign, her ultimate demise and how she influenced the monarchy in England. Sat. 2:45pm
Beauty and the Beast Screening and Fan Q&A: Exclusive sneak peek followed by a discussion of “Beauty and the Beast,” as it returns for its second season, in the show’s debut appearance at NY Comic-Con. Saturday, 3:45pm
DC Comics — The New 52: A revealing look at what’s coming up in the DC Comics franchise. Sat, 5:15pm.
Hercules: The Legend Begins: A look at a world premiere teaser trailer and behind-the-scenes look into the new series starring “Twilight’s” Kellan Lutz, who will lead a panel discussion. Saturday, 7:45pm
Batman: Arkham Origins: A preview of the next installment of the videogame franchise, developed by WB Games Montréal. Game producer Eric Holmes and actors Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker will lead a discussion. Saturday, 7:45pm
Check back for Sunday’s schedule! For more information go to