Bieber, of course, has been a late night punching bag since his arrest in Miami (Jan. 23) for allegedly drag racing in a $180,000 Lamborghini while drunk.
The Dennis the Menace of music also got smarmy with police and was popped for resisting arrest. Letterman, however, cited a litany of the singer’s recent misdeeds.
“If you’re like the rest of the world you’re reeling from the announcement that Justin Bieber was arrested a couple of days ago, Letterman croaked during his opening monologue.
Justin Bieber Headlines We’re Likely to Read
10. Out of options, Bieber seeks asylum in Russia.
9. Justin Bieber, sick of himself, kicks own ass.
8. Singer changes name to Bustin Jieber
7. Justin and wife welcome first biebie
6. Bieber loses modeling deal to 19-year-old from Seattle
5. Jury enters third day of belieberations
4. Bieber, Kardashian married
3. Bieber, Kardashian finalize divorce
2. Mayor Rob Ford names Bieber Chief of Police
1. Just tweets photo of his Bieber
“It started out in Germany last year, they confiscated his monkey, do you remember that?” he asked? “Then he was in Holland and he said something unpleasant about Anne Frank.
Wait, there’s more.
“And, then he was in Brazil and he hired some Brazilian hookers,” Dave continued. “And then he was egging his neighbor’s house.
“This guy is like a one man crime wave for godsakes,” Dave exclaimed. “And now he’s drag racing on the streets of Miami.”
The situation is so bad, Letterman said the Canadian government felt compelled to issue a statement about their native son. The video is hilarious!
Justin also made Dave’s top Ten list. “Justin Bieber Headlines We’re Likely to Read” in the future.
Justin comes up at about 3:24 into Dave’s monologue. Check out the videos below and follow TheImproper on Twitter to keep up with the latest Justin Bieber news.