Chief Keef, 23, real name, Keith Farrelle Cozart
- Jan. 2011: Cozart was apprehended on charges of heroin manufacture and distribution. Since he was a juvenile was not charged or convicted, although he was found to be involved. He received house arrest.
- Dec. 2012: Cozart was charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a firearm on a police officer and aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. He was also given a misdemeanor charge for resisting arrest. Still a juvenile, he was again confined to house arrest.
- Sept. 2012: Cozart was a suspect in the shooting death of fellow rapper, Joseph Coleman, who performed under the stage name “Lil JoJo.” He was never charged.
- Jan 2013: Cozart was for a probation violation. He was sentenced to two months in a juvenile detention facility.
- May 2013: Cozart was arrested in Georgia for allegedly smoking marijuana in public and for disorderly conduct. Eight days later, Keef was arrested for driving 110 mph in a 55 mph zone. He pleaded guilty to speeding was given 18 months parole and 60 hours of community service.
- Oct 2013: Cozart served 20 days in jail on a probation violation after testing positive for marijuana.
- March 2014: Cozart was arrested for DUI of marijuana, driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance.
|Rappers with Long Rap Sheets|